The way of promoting the business and attracting attention has changed dramatically in the past decades. The most significant change has been in digital ad spending. According to the researchers, US internet ad spending increases by 12.4% in 2020to over $135 billion which accounts for 53% of ad spending. It means that more than half of business spending has moved to online mediums. Due to recently COVID-19, the world is much more focused online, and the ability to grab more sales of the business has increased. In this blog, we will discuss the most popular advertising platforms.
1. Pay Per Click: Google is the most popular advertising machine and it gives helpful information and tools like google docs, Gmail, google ads, and more. With the help of every business owner can see their ads. The popularity of Google ads has been staggering for the past few years. Businesses are making a good return on investment from google ads as they are making an average of $2 for every $1, they spend. One of the biggest benefits of PPC is the fact that business owners have to pay for what consumers click on.
2. Social Media Ads: Social Media is one of the strongest platforms for all business owners to boost the growth of the business. Nowadays, most people love to see social media ads and it is good for both brand awareness and promotion. Sometimes, people can skip ads on the platform but if they come in front of them repetitively it will surely bring familiarity among them.
3. Email Marketing: When the email was newly introduced every time you receive it, you tend to open that but now the opening rate of email has dropped drastically in the past few years. Depending on the market sending emails to the consumer is a good option. If a business owner includes it in a broader strategy, email campaigns can help in keeping your products and services at top of mind for your consumers.
4. Press Releases: Whenever your business is newsworthy, it is easy to send out a press release to your local and regional news outlets. It is the most powerful media tool that will help your business in generating publicity. If any business gets free publicity through a trusted news channel, it means that more people will see it and will like to engage with that brand.
5. Influencer Marketing: As social media has grown, there are several increases in the number of micro-celebrities and influencers. These influencers are most popular on Instagram and YouTube. Many businesses collaborate with them so that they can advertise their products and more customers get attracted. It helps in the growth of the brand as well as offers sale incentives. The cost of influencers varies according to their followers. If the number of followers is more cost will be more and if the number of followers is less the cost will be less.
Every business owner while advertising should calculate their returns also. It is good to gain better visibility for your brand but if the amount spent by you on advertising is not adding any returns, it may not be worth it. Every business should advertise according to the need of its consumers. To make your business successful, business owners must be patient and keep trying new methods of success to boost up sales.